Thu, Dec 14|
NATIONAL C&D 2021
Private event, limited capacity.
Horario y ubicación
Dec 14, 2023, 8:00 AM – Dec 15, 2023, 8:00 PM
Cancún, Blvd. Kukulcan Km. 9, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., México
Acerca del evento
DATES : November 18 to 20, 2021
PLACE : GDL, Jalsico. Mex.
PRIVATE EVENT : Copbrands reserves the right of admission to people who do not have prior registration and invitation from a participating team.
PROGRAMMING : To confirm
Sports events with healthy distance logistics will be held under a PROTOCOL controlled from the arrival of each of the participating teams and attendees. Download the SAFE EVENT program and get more information about our protocols: http://copbrands.co/noticias/evento-seguro
The use of the mask for all attendees must be worn at all times. The implemented measures guarantee that they will be in a more controlled and secure user.
WE ARE A SPORT, LET'S GO CLEAN JUNGED
- Any ANTI-SPORTS conduct or aggression of or towards any attendee at COPBRANDS events, will be immediately removed from the facilities where the championship is taking place. Automatically generating a direct penalty to the score of the participating team in said conduct.
- Food, alcoholic beverages, firearms, cutting pulse utensils and chemical substances that put our assistants at risk are not allowed.
- All attendees without proper registration before COPBRANDS and / or are caught during the championships or exchanging bracelets, their team will be automatically disqualified.
- The falsification of any of the means of accreditation such as: tickets, badges, bracelets or credentials will be the reason for the disqualification of the offending team, being credited with a fine proportional to the magnitude of the damages or affected income of the company and positions available to the corresponding authorities.
- The entrance without pertinent accreditation to places of contraldo access such as Cabin areas, Judging area, Amazing Coach, Security steps, Bakstage restricted areas. It will generate warnings and deductions of points to the members and teams in violation.
The cameras in mobile devices ARE ALLOWED (except for PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS qualified as REFLEX with wide-angle lenses, the use of video cameras as well as any type of tripod is prohibited).
For all attendees who will take pictures, they are asked in the most careful way not to be in restricted places during the event, such as corridors and emergency exits, exclusive areas for VIP staff traffic.
FAN ZONE- DAY 2- NOV 19
ACCESS DAY 2 Exclusive only FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2021 This pass includes: - Access to the FAN ZONE area of the Championship. (General Area, Seating or Grandstand NOT AVAILABLE) IMPORTANT: Download the SAFE EVENT program and get more information about our protocols: http://copbrands.co/noticias/evento-seguro The use of the mask for all attendees will have to be carried at all times.$180.00Tax: IVA included+$4.50 service fee